1. Aihua Zhang, Guangli Yan, Ying Han, Hui Sun, Xijun Wang Opportunities and Challenges of Traditional Chinese Medicine in Coming Era of Precision Medicine
2. Baolong Li, Yaojie Zhao, Lina Luo, Shaodong Wang, Peng Lei, Yujuan Shan Protective Effects of Sulforaphane on the Alcohol-Induced Toxicity and Endoplasmic Reticulum Stress in C57BL/6 Mice
3. Borodin E.A. Personified medicine – medicine of the 21st century
4. Borodin Paul E., Karnaukh Valentina N. The proteins of nervous tissue involved in neurodegenerative disorders. Bioinformatic study
5. Borodin E.A. Oxidative stress and bronchial hypersensitivity to low temperature and osmotic factors
6. BoZhang The mechanism of electroacupuncture in improving memory dysfunction in ovariectomized rats.
7. Chai Jianbo，QuMiao，GuanZihe Effect of Shiwei-Wendan Decoction on 5- Hydroxy tryptophan syndrom mice model induced by 5- hydroxy tryptophan
8. Chen Jing, Wang Linjing Hou Xinlei, An Wei The clinical research of acupuncture on improving cognitive function of patients with vascular dementia
9. Cheng Wei, Wang Haiyan, Wang Ying The development of modern pharmacy education in our country
10. ChenQiu-xin The Mechanism Research on Antagonizing Inflammatory Injury by Acupuncture Bai-hui through Qiu-binin rats with cerebral hemorrhage
11. Chubenko G.I., Prokopenko A.V. Adhesive activity and biofilm forming by culture of escherichia coli
12. Chunsheng Lin,Dongxue Liu,Jiaqian Wang Discussion on the development of clinical pharmacy in traditional Chinese medicine hospital
13. Dongyan Wang, Jing Song, Lei He Electroacupuncture Increases Awake EEG Activation and Improves Daytime Sleepiness Performance in Obstructive Sleep Apnea after Stroke
14. Dorovskikh V.A., Simonova N.V., Yurtaeva E.Yu., Anokhina R.A., Dorovskikh Yu.V., Shtarberg M.A. Antioxidant properties of stellaria media in the conditions of heat influence on the organism
15. Dorovskikh V.A., Simonova N.V., Yurtaeva E.Yu., Kan T.V., Shtarberg M.A., Dorovskikh V.Yu. Effectiveness of remaxol in the correction of lipid peroxidation processes induced by the introduction of carbon tetrachloride
16. Du Likun, Zhou Haili Observation on the Therapeutic Effect of Bailing Capsule on Hashimoto ‘s Thyroiditis
17. Feng-juanHan, FuYang The research of qi and blood circulation method for treatment of qi stagnation and blood stasis uterine adenomyosis
18. Feoktistova N.A., Shtarberg M.A., Egorshina E.V., Doroshenko G.K., EtmanovaL.Ya., Tertychnaya L.G. Vegetable protein decreases blood cholesterol
19. Feoktistova N.A., Shtarberg M.A., Borodin E.A. The Influence of the treatment of rats within a life with enriched soya diet on lipids of blood, liver and brain
20. Fu Qiang, Hu Xiaoyang, Pang Yuhang Discussion on the Theory of Wuji Powder in Treating Uterine Fibroids
21. Gorbunov M.M., Tseluyko S.S., Zinoviev S.V. Study of the upper respiratory tract by the method of freezing chipping
22. Haichun Zhou, Ruizhu Guo Comparative study on the mechanism of BuyangHuanwu Decoction and its modified recipe in treating cerebral ischemia in rats
23. Haiyang Liu, Ning Zhang, Xia Lei The demonstrative study of material base and mechanism of tcm xiaoyaosan based on understanding the essential relation of a tcm prescription and special disease/syndromes
24. Hanxue Clinical study of acupoint injection therapy in the treatment of anal pruritus
25. Hua Han, ZhengQ Li, Xin Ying Virtual screening of Anti-hepatic fibrosis agents from novel Picroside derivatives
26. Hua Jiang, Jing-Ming Yang, Ling Cao, Xiang-Cai Meng Exposure to high temperature condition enhances the antipyretic, analgesic and anti-inflammatory of Saposhnikovia. Divaricata fresh root
27. Jiang Shanshan Clinical observation of acupuncture combined with laser in the treatment of allergic rhinitis heilongjiang university second affiliated hospital of traditional Chinese medicine
28. Kruglyakova L.V., Naryshkina S.V., Sulima M.V. The outcomes of the treatment of serious community-acquired pneumonia in the conditions of mass immunization by the grippe vaccine
29. Guba L. A. Spreading of trichinosis in the arkharinsky district of the Amur Region
30. Leonov D., Ustinov E., Derevyannaya V., Kislitsky V., Samsonova S., Alatortseva M., Markelova A., Vysotskaya V., Churikova T., Trofimkina Yu., Mayorova A., Leikam S., Antipenko D., Mikhailovsky A., Grigoryev D.Genetic polymorphism. Methods of study
31. Li Honglin, Gao Wei, Sun Qiyue, Luan Kaidi, Tong Xiaowei Catgut implantation in acupoint in the treatment of shoulder-hand syndrome after cerebral apoplexy:a randomized trail
32. LI Xiaoning, LIANGxuesong Clinical observation on fuyanghuoxuemoxibustion in treating shoulder - hand syndrome after stroke
33. Li Zhang，YanShaShi，Yue Wang, YeMeng Gao The study of the influence on cognitive dysfunction and oligodendrocytes after chronic cerebral hypoperfusion in rats with acupuncture and rehabilitation therapy
34. Linjing Wang, Wei an Clinical effect of madopar combined with head acupuncture on parkinson’s disease
35. LIU Chang-feng ZHENZhe WANG Xiong-yang The pharmacodynamics research of qixuanyijianing on treatment of hyperthyroidism and its regulatory effect to the related factors of th17.
36. LiuShumin, Ren Yandong, Zhang Ning Research on the protective effect of baichanting compound on parkinson disease model
37. Ma Tianming The evolution of the shallow xi yin method dispelling damp and hot, formation mark heap
38. Maksimenko V.A., Matytsin A.P. The role of prions and chaperones in the development of neurodegenerative pathology.
39. Malyuk E.A. Structural changes of skin limbs of limbs in local cooling on the background of antioxidant introduction
40. Mingjiyang，Dingyan，Liyang，Guoshuang，Jiangxicheng Clinical application status on anti-inflammatory of traditional classical formula-zhibaidihuang pill
41. PangJing Clinical observation on the treatment of mild cognitive impairment by combined acupuncture and medication
42. Pereverzev D.I., Simonova N.V., Dorovskikh V.A., Sushkova A.I., Zueva L.P., Nesterenko E.A., Demidenko L.I. Effectiveness of citoflavin in patients with acute myocardial infarction
43. Pogrebnaya M.V., Eremenko S.I., Abuldinov A.S., Abuldinova O.А. Successful treatment of juvenile rheumatoid arthritis with genetic engineering biological drugs.
44. Qiaomei Dai, Meiqiao Wang, Mengting Lu, Hui Liang, Yanqi Shang, Xinxin Chen Therapeutic effect of shikonin on collagen-induced arthritis by down-regulation of th1 responses and induction of th2 and treg responses.
45. QunLiang, LixiangXie Effectof chines emedicin eyiqihuoxuejiedu method on the expressionof inflammatory cytokines in patients with severe sepsis
46. Rui Wang, Qun Feng, Yanhong Wang, Jing Yang and Yongji Li Five 1 technology findings in the permeation rate of application at acupoint
47. Semenov D.A. Models of experimental pleurite applicable on laboratory animals
48. Seliverstov S. S., Zinoviev S.V., Shakalo Y.A., Ambrosyeva N.P., Zherepa L.G., Pavlova A.E. Morphological examination of mesenterium of the intestine tenue during experimental hypogravitation
49. Shanjun yang The clinical observation of acupoint sticking and moxibustion on bronchial asthma remission of the prevention and control
50. ShaowaLüa The treatment of rheumatoid arthritis using chinese medicinal plants: from pharmacology to potential molecular mechanisms
51. Shishanyi Massage treatment for pediatric allergic rhinitis 1a typical case report
52. ShiShuai Head hole circumference treatment of patients with cerebral hemorrhage after skull enucleation clinical observation
53. Shuangling Liu 30 cases on moxibustion treatment for knee osteoarthritis.
54. Shuming Huang, WeiLi, Bo Zhang The biological basis of the kidneys governing the bone.
55. Simonova, V.A. Dorovskikh, M.A. Shtarberg, D.I. Pereverzev, E.Yu. Yurtaeva, A.P. Lashin N.V. The effect of adaptogens on the lipid peroxidation of the liver in the conditions of heat exposure
56. SONG Han-bing The experimental study on the molecular mechanism of the effect of acupotomy on chondrocyte of knee osteoarthritis.
57. SU Lianjie, YURuifeng, ZHAO Jinchuan Study on hplc fingerprint of trollius ledebourii reichb.
58. Sun Li Ying, Dong Qing hua Shallow relationship with five internal organs,veins and arteries for talking an ear.
59. SUN Yang An experimental study of the effect of biejiajian pill on h22 tumor bearing mice.
60. SUN Yong-hui，SUNNan，LIJing，ZHAOJing，ZHANG Jing Studies on the inhibitory effects of n - cinnamoylpitrescine in viscumcoloratumnakai on ht-29 colon cancer cell.
61. Suqinsun Fire needle thorn around the superficial parts of the body in the clinical application of the treatment of malignant tumors
62. TANGQiang,ZHULuwen,YETao,WANGYan,RUAN Ye,LI Hongyu,ZHANG Jiyao Efficacy of acupuncture-rehabilitation therapyin reducing apoptosis and promoting neurological recovery after focal cerebral ischemia in rat by a mechanism ofup-regulating ciap1 in neurons
63. Ting Ye, Jing Chen, ZhitaoHou, Changyuan He, Xinying Hu Effect of qiangxin capsule on endoplasmic reticulum stress related perk-eif2α pathway in rats with adriamycin-induced chronic heart failure.
64. Tseluyko S.S., Krasavina N.P. Electron-microscopic localization of adenylate cyclase in the rat tracheal epithelium during cold exposure.
65. Utochkina E.A., Kupriyanova G.A. The study of the dynamics of acidity during the fermentation of the composite mixture.
66. Volodchenko N.P., Valova N.V., Ishchenko V.V., Kravtsova S.V, Shevcheko E.A., Ishchenko T.K Results of surgical treatment of nodular goiter in the region of endemic goiter.
67. Wang Haiyan, Wang Ying Pharmacoeconomic evaluation based on meta-analysis of domestic and imported cefuroxime sodium for bacterial infection.
68. Wang Haiyan, Wang Ying, Cheng Wei The discussion on allergic shock during perioperative period caused by cefuroxime.
69. Wang Wei, Song Lei Modeling comparison of icr mice and balc mice model of gastric cancer.
70. Wang Xuehui, Tian Ziting Effect of pingchuan granule on the expression of foxc1 and foxc2 indll4/notch pathway in chronic asthmarats.
71. Wang Yanjie, Kang XinrongLiJi, Sun Yang , Liang Ying Comparative study on anti-tumor of hedyotis diffusa herba,scutellariae barbatae herba compatibility angelicaesinensis decoction for supplementing blood.
72. Wang Yujue, Lv Ling The experimental study of the effect of the acupuncture therapy of activiting brain and regaining consciousness on the expression of proteins related to neuronal apoptosis in the hippocampus tissue of alzheimer’s disease rats.
73. Wei Zou, Hao Liu, Xueping Yu, Xiaowei Sun, Xiaohong Dai, Wei Teng Scalp acupuncture regulates tumor necrosis factor alpha and nuclear factor-kappab protein expression in a rat model of hemorrhagic stroke.
74. Xia Kunpeng Comparative observation of early stage scapuloh-umeral periarthritis treated with kinetic acupuncture on distal points ofthe affected meridians.
75. XiaLei, HaiyanLiug, XiaolinSu, Yuan Li Effects of timosaponins on diabetic encephalopathyrats induced by streptozotocin.
76. Xiaowei Sun, MengtongLeng, Yanqiu Li, Hao Liu, Hongtao Li Clinical study on the effect of acupuncture on serum papp-a in 102 acute cerebral infarction patients.
77. Xilin Xu, Xiaofeng Zhang, Changsui Yu Guanxinning injection femoral head perfusion of rabbit femoral head necrosis bfgf expression.
78. XinFu, LinglingYu, YangLiu, XuemeiWang, HaixueKuang Mechanism study on the anti-inflammation, antioxidant and attenuating neuronal apoptosiseffect of danggui-shaoyao-san.
79. YANG Xinming，FUdongxue，YUHuijia Evaluated study on the letrozole and endotoxin(lps) －induced model of polycystic ovarian syndrome due to kidney deficiency-blood stagnation in rats.
80. YANG Yuanyuan To observe the clinical therapeutic effect of acupoint catgut embedding therapy of urinany incontinence after stroke with scalp acupuncture.
81. Yangailong Саiguofeng Clinical observation of the effect of zhimitong in the treatment of constipation.
82. YanXueying，XuShiyi Construction and anti-tumor in vitro of nano-drug delivery system of arsenic trioxide-tetrandrine.
83. YE Tao,ZHU Luwen2,TANG Qiang,WANG Yan,WU Xiaojun,LI Hongyu,ZHANG Jiyao Efficacy of electro-acupuncture pretreatment in reducing apoptosis and promoting neurological recovery after cerebral ischemia-reperfusion injury in rat by a mechanism of ...
84. Ying Han, Shengwen Lu, Ling Kong, Hui Sun, Guangli Yan, Xijun Wang Chinmedomics approach to explore the early intervention effects of sheng-mai-san on alzheimer’s disease.
85. Ying Liang Ji Li The research of radix rehmanniae polysaccharide induced tumor cell apoptosis based on akt signal pathway.
86. Yong-Gang Xia, Feng-Qiu Gong, Xin-Dong Guo, Jun Liang, Hai-XueKuang Fragmentation pattern of spirostanol steroidal saponins from anemarrhena asphodeloides
87. Yuanyuan Gu, Donghua Yu, Yanqi Shang, Hui Liang, Zhongguang Zhou In the prevention and treatment of cerebrovascular disease in chinese medicine
88. Yurtaeva E.Yu., Dorovskikh V.A., Simonova N.V. , Anokhina R.A., Shtarberg M.A. Antioxidant properties of convolvulus arvensis in adaptation of organism to cold.
89. Zhang chunyan Review of acupuncture treatment for mental retardation.
90. ZHANG LEI Fire needle treatment of herpes zoster (acute phase) clinical curative effect observation
91. Zhang yiming The problem of traditional chinese medicine information system in our country and countermeasures.
92. ZhangYan, HanFeng-juan Study on the effect of the effective components of lcssy on the differential expression of lncrna in ovarian cancer
93. Zhao bin A clinical study of acupuncture combined with rehabilitation training in the treatemt of shoulder-hand syndrome after stroke.
94. Zhixin Yang, Jiajia Liu, HaiweiWang, Zhang Lei, Wang Xin Preparation of solid self-emulsifying system for poorly water-soluble drug sophoraflavanone g.
95. ZHULuwen,TANGQiang,YETao,WANGYan,CHENHuijie,LIANGBiying,ZHENGTingting Efficacy of acupuncture-rehabilitation therapy in promoting angiogenesis and reducing infarct volume after focal cerebral ischemia in rat by a mechanism of up-regulating ciap1 in...
96. Zinoviev S.V., Tseluyko S.S. Localization of calcium cations in the lungs with antiorthostatic hanging of rats
97. Blotskiy A.A., Antipenko V.V., Blotskiy R.A. The snore phenomenon at children
98. Voitsekhovsky V.V., Suslova Yu.V. Analysis of the efficiency of dabigatran and rivaroxaban preparations with hereditary hematogenous thrombophilia
99. Grigor’ev N.R., Cherbikova G.E., Batalova T.A. Methodical and methodological principles of the experimental research of behavior and functions cognitive of the brain of animals (modern state of the problem)
100. Tikchanov V. I. The lipid of liver microsomes oxidation enzymatic mechanisms in vitro in the presence of nicotine, HEXAMETONIUM
101. Tikchanov V. I. Lipid liver oxidation induced by nonenzymatic mechanism in vitro in the presence of nicotine, hexamethonii (um).
102. Tikchanov V. I. Oxidation of lipids liver microsomes by enzymatic and non-enzymatic mechanisms in vitro in the presence of nicotine, hexamethonium, after heat treatment of liver microsomes
103. Gordienko V.P., Yanushevsky K.V., Mirgorodskaya V.V. Breast cancer and ovarians in women of Amur region
104. Karnauh V.N., Cherednichenko O.A. Clinical case of relapsing idiopathic discemnated encephalomielitis
105. Molchanova E.E., Reshetnikova L.K. The role of acupuncture in correction of immunological vio-lations in the acute period of ischemic stroke
106. Molchanova E.Е. The use of combined methods of reflexotherapy in the ear-ly rehabilitation of stroke.
107. Ananenko. V.A., Molchanova E.Y. Two-stage treatment of compression-radicular syndromes caused by herniated intervertebral discs
108. Vanina E.A., Vanina P. Yu., Yaroslavtseva A.V. Assessment of the risk of a chemical accident and its consequences
109. Kulik E.G., Pavlenko V.I., Naryshkina S.V. Efficacy evaluation of treatment of patients with chronic obstructive pulmonary disease by dynamics of clinico-functional and laboratory parameters
110. Anikin S.V., Yanovoy V.V., Brajnikova A.A. The software scoring of the pulmonary artery thromboembolism risk in oncology
111. Chupak E.L., Harutyunyan K.A. Results of immunofermal analysis in children relating to the group of frequent atients
112. Borisenko E. P., Romantsova E. B., Berendeeva V. M. Analysis of obespechennosti vitamin d the child population of the Amur region
113. Karnauh V.N., Cherednichenko O.A. Clinical case of relapsing idiopathic discemnated encephalomielitis
114. Goryacheva S.A., Voitsekhovsky V.V., Prikhodko O.B., Kostrova I.V. Indicators of morbidity and mortality of tuberculosis in the Amur region
115. Kostrova I.V., Prikhodko O.B. Difficulties of differential diagnostics of interstitial lungs diseases
116. Litovchenko E.A., Korshunova N.V. Application phytoadaptogens for the correction of physical loads on the body under temperature stress
117. Luchnikova T.A., Voitsekhovsky V.V., Prikhodko O.B. The influence of folates metabolism genes on the course of asthma during pregnancy
118. Mironov F.S., Moseikina V.V. Ethics and deontology in the physical culture and sports among medical students
119. Namakonova V.S. Efficiency of the use of digidroquercetin in general cooling of the organism of old rats
120. Olifirova O.S., Kozka A.A., Volosenkova E.A. Possibilities of therapy optimization of patients with superficial burning wounds
121. Prikhodko O.B., Kostrova I.V., Pogrebnaya M.V., Goryacheva S.A., Smorodina E.I. Features of bronchial asthma clinical course in conjunction with bronchiectasis
122. Shanova O.V., Filonenko E.F. Peculiarities of heart rhythm disturbance in children with pathology of the gastrointestinal tract
123. Tanchenko O.A., Naryshkina S.V. Peculiarities of clinic and hemodynamics in comorbid course of obstructive pulmonary disease and metabolic syndrome
124. Zenkina A.S., Prikhodko O.B., Romantsova E.B., Kostrova I.V. Peculiarities of renal hemodynamics in pregnant women with bronchial asthma
125. Zenkina A.S., Prikhodko O.B., Romantsova E.B., Kostrova I.V. Peculiarities of placenta structure in patients with bronchial asthma depending on the course of the disease during pregnancy
126. Gordienko E. N. He problem of civilization in the system of universal education
127. Goryacheva S.A., Voitsekhovsky V.V., Pogrebnaya M.V., Prikhodko O.B., Kostrova I.V. Fibrosing alveoliti with systemic scrolleromy
128. Makarov I. Yu., Barabash R. A. Morphological characteristics of cellular composition of focus lung lesions in chronic fibrocavernous multidrug- resistant tuberculosis
129. Chupak E.L., Harutyunyan K.A. Features of long term subfebrylite in children
130. Yutkina O.S. Cardiorespheratory system in children
131. Voitsekhovsky V.V., Lazutkina E.L., Lazutkin N.N., Lazarenko L.L., Bardov V.S. Cytokine profile is the biomarker of the severity of bronchial asthma